Sony Courier Service Form
This is a chargeable service and applies for selected *portable headphone models only.
Thank you for sending in your Courier Service Request of your Sony product for service repair. Please submit your request with details and our staff will be contacting you within 2 working days to confirm on your courier service arrangement.
Terms & Conditions
Charges: SGD 7 per trip (One-way)/ SGD 14 (Two-way)
- This is a chargeable service and applicable for selected portable headphone models listed below.
- Selected models include WF-1000XM3, WF-1000XM4, WH-1000XM3, WH-1000XM4, WH-1000XM5 only.
- Delivery/Collection only available from Mon – Sat, 9am to 9pm, excluding Sunday & Public Holiday
- Delivery fee must be paid once courier service arrangement is confirmed.
- Only E-payment accepted (paynow, paylah & Bank Transfer only).
- Rates Exclude GST amount.
- The delivery process will only be initiated after your request is accepted by Sony Electronics (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“Sony”) and your payment has been validated.
- Deliveries will only be made to addresses located on the main Singapore island, with the exception of restricted zones such as Changi Airport Transit Lounges, Paya Lebar Airport Communication Centre, etc. Where Sony is unable to deliver, we will endeavor to notify you as soon as possible.
- For any failure of 1st attempt of Delivery/Collection, the cost for subsequent attempt to deliver/collect the Products shall be borne by you. Sony shall not be liable for any loss or damages to Products if you instruct our delivery partners to leave the Products at your address.
- Sony reserves the right to reject any delivery request, and/or suspend and/or terminate the delivery service for any reason without prior notice to you.
- Any date of delivery provided by Sony for the Products are estimates only.
- In the event you and/or any third party packs and seals the Products before Sony’s third-party logistics partners collects the Products, you represent and warrant that such package shall not contain Dangerous Goods. “Dangerous Goods” means:
Goods which are or may become of a dangerous, inflammable or radio-active character or damaging to itself or other property, or goods so dangerously packed, or goods likely to harbour or encourage vermin or other pests, or goods which owing to legal, administrative or other obstacles as to their carriage, discharge or otherwise may be detained or cause any other property or person to be detained; and
Goods which are considered to be dangerous or hazardous by any applicable laws, authorities and industry standards.
Sony reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice to you.
Sony shall not have any liability for any delay or default in its operation of the site and delivery of the products caused by circumstances beyond its control including but not restricted to acts of god, acts of the public, enemy, decrees or restraints by governmental authorities, telecommunications, computer or utilities failure, strikes, war, riots, insurrections, civil commotion and other causes of such nature. In any of the events mentioned above, Sony shall for the duration of such event, be relieved of any such obligation under these Terms & Conditions as is affected by the said event. Provided that the provisions of these Terms & Conditions shall remain in force with regard to all other obligations which are not affected by such event.
No failure or delay by Sony to properly enforce any term or exercise any rights or remedy granted in these Terms & Conditions and under the law shall be construed as a waiver of such term or rights, or any subsequent rights. Any waiver of any provision in the Terms and Conditions will only be effective and binding on Sony if it is made by Sony to you in writing.
- No person who is not a party to this contract shall have any right under the Singapore Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce this contract.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.